What’s On My Running Playlist: Hip Hop
July 29, 2011 § 1 Comment
These are some of the [hip hop] songs on my current “pick up the pace” running playlist. I feel a strong need to mention that I do not endorse or agree with any of the ambivalently sexist or anti-feminist sentiments in the songs– I use these songs as tools to get my body moving and to pwn my run. What’s on your playlist?
1. Kerri Hilson’s The Way You Love Me
3. Nicki Minaj’s Shidded On ‘Em
2. Katy Perry & Kanye West’s E.T.
4. Nicki Minaj’s Massive Attack
5. Lady Gaga’s Born This Way
6. Guetta, Willis, LMFAO, & Fergie’s Gettin’ Over You
7. Beyonce’s Diva
8. Nicki Minaj & Eminem’s Dungeon Dragons
9. Static Revenger’s I Like That
10. Kanye West’s All of the Lights
11. Ke$ha’s Blow
12. Beyonce’s Run This World